Meet our trainers
At Pulse Lab, every session is unique and engaging.
We make sure that you get the most out of every minute of your session. You will receive support both inside and outside of the gym.
Also, they are probably the nicest people you will ever meet.
Train With The Best
MEET our TRAINERS
Get to know them
Meet Jeremy, the owner & the heart of Pulse Lab! His passion for fitness drives Pulse Lab as he constantly strives to break boundaries and bring new, creative workouts to the table.
Jeremy’s love for sports has spurred him to push boundaries to become an expert in indoor rowing. He believes that nurturing athletes out of the ordinary individuals and his drive for these challenges has inspired many in Pulse Lab to love rowing as much as he does.
As an ex-competitive bodybuilder, Jeremy has been very successful in body transformation of his clients.
“My knowledge in muscle building and fat loss via tailored nutritional advice has helped many clients achieve their fitness goals. If you’re struggling to find a balance between your goals and lifestyle, let me help you get there.”
- Top 15 in the World Rowing Indoor Championships 2020 (Paris)
- Project Row & Ski Certified
- Basic Exercise Course (BEC), Singapore Sports Council
- Federation of International Sports, Aerobics and Fitness (FISAF)
- TRX Certified
- Functional Training Institute (Australia) Kettlebell Level 1
- Sports Massage (Sports Medicine Australia)
- CPR/AED Certified
Meet Ruban, the newest member of our Pulse Lab! He may be new to the country, but he is not new to fitness. His passion for fitness began when he was a small child at home, inspiring him to become the fitness trainer he is today.
Ruban has extensive knowledge and the ability to work towards body transformation for his clients and boost their confidence in the gym.
“I may be the “new kid on the block,” but I am confident that my commitment and optimism will allow my clients and teammates to flourish! I believe that with passion, it is possible to overcome any obstacle and conquer the world, both inside and out.”
- American Council of Exercise (ACE) Personal Training Certification
- Level 1 & 2 Fitness Instructor
- Kettlebell Fundamental Training
- Kettlebell Advanced Training
- Crossfit Training
- CPR / AED Certified