Personal Training takes your gym game to the next level. Sessions are customised and tailored to what you want. Get ready for a full hour of workouts tailored specially for you and just you!
Every session at Pulse Lab is personal and motivational. We ensure that every 60 min of your session is optimised. You will also receive support both inside and outside the gym!
& Results-based Fitness
Personal Training sessions are designed to not only make you look better, but perform better as well! We track and monitor your progress to ensure that you continually improve.
Our trainers will provide you with a sustainable nutrition plan that will help you achieve your goals quickly and healthily!
MEET OUR TRAINERS
As an ex-competitive bodybuilder, Jeremy has been very successful in body transformation of his clients; his knowledge in muscle building and fat loss via tailored nutritional advice has help many clients achieve their dream fitness goals.
Though new to indoor rowing, Jeremy's love for this sport has spurred him to push boundaries to become an expert in indoor rowing. He believes in nurturing athletes out of ordinary individuals and his drive for these challenges has inspired many in Pulse Lab to love rowing as much as he does. When he's not resting or eating, Jeremy can be found rowing his heart out on the concept2 Indoor Rower.
• Top 15 in the World Rowing Indoor Championships, 2020 (Paris)
• Project Row & Ski Certified
• Basic Exercise Course (BEC), Singapore Sports Council
• Federation of International Sports, Aerobics and Fitness (FISAF)
• TRX Certified
• Functional Training Institute (Australia) Kettlebell Level 1
• Sports Massage (Sports Medicine Australia)
• CPR/AED Certified
Karina finds passion in seeing her clients improve, and forging close relationships with them. Karina's spontaneity and creativity makes every session fun and exciting; you never have to worry about having a boring workout with her around! In fact, you can often find her grooving to songs during her classes/sessions!
Outside of the fitness industry, Karina is an avid scuba diver (hence her instagram handle) and a science nerd. She also enjoys all forms of sports and even rock climbs occasionally!
• Federation of International Sports, Aerobics and Fitness (FISAF) Core Certification
• Federation of International Sports, Aerobics and Fitness (FISAF) Fitness Leader and Personal Training Certification
• Precision Nutrition Level 1
• Nutrition for Optimum Health (Temasek Polytechnic)
• Pregnancy and Post-partum (FIT Singapore)
Being a fitness trainer has been nothing but a rewarding journey for him. Zac enjoys meeting people from all walks of life and sharing his knowledge for fitness. Be prepared to be transformed under his care and guidance in your fitness goals.
What motivates Zac? His family and friends. Being away from home hasn't been easy, but the joy found through work and forging strong connections with his clients during training remains a solid motivator to push through any challenges he faces.
• American Council of Exercise (ACE) PT Certification